Terms of Service
By accessing the Web site at https://nwilatin.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NWI Latin Mass Community's Web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NWI Latin Mass Community's Web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NWI Latin Mass Community at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NWI Latin Mass Community's Web site are provided on an 'as is' basis. NWI Latin Mass Community makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, NWI Latin Mass Community does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- NWI Latin Mass Community does not necessarily represent any particular parish or itself operate any specific Mass.
In no event shall NWI Latin Mass Community or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NWI Latin Mass Community's Web site, even if NWI Latin Mass Community or a NWI Latin Mass Community authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on NWI Latin Mass Community's Web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NWI Latin Mass Community does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web site are accurate, complete or current. NWI Latin Mass Community may make changes to the materials contained on its Web site at any time without notice. However, NWI Latin Mass Community does not make any commitment to update the materials.
NWI Latin Mass Community has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NWI Latin Mass Community of the site. Use of any such linked Web site is at the user's own risk.
NWI Latin Mass Community may revise these terms of service for its Web site at any time without notice. By using this Web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We may publicly publish non-personally identifying, aggregate statistics.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to registrants information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.